Sunday, May 8, 2022

Blog Post #5

 

Most of the time, smaller news broadcasts or websites, are never heard of, due to many people tuning into the mainstream media and news. Surprising enough people think that the main news channels are the correct and 100% true and honest and the only place to receive news, however, that is very much not the case. Sometimes it surprises me how many people believe that the popular news channels, and they only take news and resources from one outlet. Gives me a headache at times. People have the audacity to argue with someone based JUST on these resources. For example, let’s say I only hear a story from one of my friends, that heard it from someone else, and let's say the event that took place was a fight, but my friend wasn’t there to witness it, so how could I only take their information, when I should be asking someone what happened to someone who was involved. That is kind of the current situation going on there. It kind of makes me “cringe” at the fact people will stand with their opinion so strongly but cannot explain why they defend it. Since many people stick with the idea of what the main media says, when people are preaching antiwar, many people question why they might tune into what someone else says, and the legitimacy of those arguments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post #11- Age of A.I.

 Blog Post #11- Age of A.I We all want the best for human evolution, however, when people mention AI, or Artificial Intelligence, people u...