Sunday, May 8, 2022

Blog Post #11- Age of A.I.

 Blog Post #11- Age of A.I



We all want the best for human evolution, however, when people mention AI, or Artificial Intelligence, people usually start to split up on differences on their opinions whether they are for, or against it. From a few blog posts ago, I mentioned my paranoia with technology, and how I have seen many movies, and how I have seen enough movies to push me more towards the side of “iffy” to the idea of AI controlling the world. Terminator was a big factor in what could go wrong if AI outsmarts humans, if they can learn what humans know within seconds, like a computer teaching itself, we are done-zo. People think it will make the world a better place and an easier place to live, though it might take peoples jobs, and control things on which we did not agree. We are getting in uncharted territory when we mess with the idea that AI can replace some people’s jobs and becomes a personal assistant. Now there are movies like Iron Man, Jarvis, Tony Starks virtual assistant, is good, but even then, in Avengers Age of Ultron, Ultron destroys Jarvis, A virus attacks and they try to take over the work. Its very scary when something that can become more powerful than you are created.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post #11- Age of A.I.

 Blog Post #11- Age of A.I We all want the best for human evolution, however, when people mention AI, or Artificial Intelligence, people u...