Sunday, May 8, 2022

Blog Post #7- Privacy

 Blog Post 7- Privacy

 


I personally have a tough time trusting the internet. I am a very paranoid person when it comes down to privacy and what the internet/technology can do. I think with seeing many movies like iRobot, or something like Avengers Age of Ultron, I am rightfully so nervous about the whereabouts of technology. I remember I just got my new MacBook air pro laptop one year for Christmas, and Star Wars The Force Awakens just came out, and I loved it so much, and as I was younger, I couldn’t easily accumulate money at a regular pace, so I tried finding the movie online, and one of the websites legit spammed alert and “spazzed” out my brand new laptop. I recovered it, but ever since then, I am very precautious going onto unknown websites. It is hard-to-find privacy now adays, just the other day, I could not access Instagram because they were wanting me to enter my birthday, saying “some countries don’t allow kids to have social media, please enter your birthday,” of course I did not want to but then again, there was no exit, or X button. These companies are gaining money and info on the things they know about you, and sell this information to others, for goodness knows what reason. It is one of my top things that gets me rattled, I do not like how privacy is so hard to come by in these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post #11- Age of A.I.

 Blog Post #11- Age of A.I We all want the best for human evolution, however, when people mention AI, or Artificial Intelligence, people u...